Terms and Conditions
- Company: CALMA RESEARCH & FACILITIES, S.L.
- Tax ID NUMBER: B86781986
- Registered office: CALLE MALLORCA, 169, 4º 2, 08036, BARCELONA
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Telephone: 935328895
- Registration in the Mercantile Register: Madrid Mercantile Register. Volume 31606 Book 0 Page M568762 Entry 1
Acceptance of General Conditions
The following general conditions regulate the use of the CALMA RESEARCH & FACILITIES, S.L. website.
The use of the CALMA RESEARCH & FACILITIES, S.L. website confers the condition of User of the same and implies the full acceptance, without reservations of any kind, by the User of all the General Conditions published at the time of access by the User. It is therefore recommended that the User carefully read the contents of the GENERAL CONDITIONS each time he or she uses the website.
Ownership and service provider
CALMA RESEARCH & FACILITIES, S.L., in its capacity as owner of this website and provider of company information services, and in accordance with current legislation on the Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce Act (Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce), makes the following general information available to Users:
Scope of Application
The Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce Act applies to the following services offered via the Internet when they constitute an economic or profit-making activity for the service provider:
- On-line Hiring
- Information and advertising
- Intermediation services
Economic activity is considered to exist when the person responsible for the website receives direct income (from the e-commerce activities that he or she carries out) or indirect income (either from advertising or sponsorship derived from the activity that he or she carries out by electronic means). In principle, the Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce Act does not apply to activities carried out on a non-profit basis (such as those of political parties, trade unions, associations, NGOs, etc.) as long as they do not constitute an economic activity. The Act is directly applicable to all activities conducted by electronic means, which are of a commercial nature or pursue an economic purpose.
CALMA RESEARCH & FACILITIES, S.L. is responsible for the website, and makes available to Users the present document with which it intends to comply with the obligations set out in the Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce Act 34/2002, Law 7/1996, of January 15, on the organization of retail trade, and Law 3/2014, of March 27, which modifies the revised text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users, as well as informing all its clients regarding the conditions of use of the website.
These general conditions of use and contracting are governed by Spanish law. In accordance with Article 29 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on the Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce Act, electronic contracts between businesspeople or professionals, in the absence of an agreement between the parties, will be presumed to have been concluded in the place where the service provider is established. In the event of controversy derived from the present general conditions and for the resolution of the conflicts, the parties are submitted, to their free election, and with resignation to any other jurisdiction that could correspond to them, to the courts and tribunals of the address of CALMA RESEARCH & FACILITIES, S.L. foreseen in the present Legal Notice, that is, in the city of Madrid.
Refusal and withdrawal of access to the website and/or services
CALMA RESEARCH & FACILITIES, S.L. reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to its website, at any time and without prior notice, to those Users who do not comply with these General Conditions or the particular conditions that apply.
Obligation to make correct use of the website and its contents
All content included on this website is provided for information purposes only, so that in no case can it serve as a basis for resources or claims or constitute a source of rights. CALMA RESEARCH & FACILITIES, S.L. reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the contents of the website.
The User agrees to the correct use of the website and utilities provided to him/her in accordance with the law, this legal document, and the instructions and notices provided to him/her.
The User agrees to the exclusive use of the web, and all its contents, for lawful and non-prohibited purposes, which do not infringe upon current legislation and/or may be detrimental to the legitimate rights of CALMA RESEARCH & FACILITIES, S.L. or any third party, and/or which may cause any damage or harm directly or indirectly.
To this end, the User will refrain from using any of the contents of the website for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in this Legal Document, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties or which, in any way, could damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the website.
In particular, and as an indication only and not limited to, the User agrees not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and / or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
- is in any way contrary to, disregards or infringes upon fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized by the Constitution, international Treaties and other legislation;
- induces, incites or promotes criminal, denigrating, defamatory, infamous or violent actions or, in general, actions that are contrary to the law, generally accepted morals and good customs or public order;
- induces, incites or promotes discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition;
- incorporates, makes available or allows access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, generally accepted morals and good customs or public order;
- is false, ambiguous, inaccurate, exaggerated or extemporaneous, in such a way that it induces or may induce to error about its object or about the intentions or purposes of the communicator;
- is protected by any intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to third parties, without the User having previously obtained the necessary authorization from the owners to carry out the use they make or intend to make;
- violates the business secrets of third parties;
- is contrary to the right to honor, to personal and family privacy or to the very image of people;
- in any way undermines the credit of CALMA RESEARCH & FACILITIES, S.L.;
- infringes upon the regulations on the secrecy of communications;
- constitutes, in its case, illicit, deceitful or unfair advertising and, in general, unfair competition;
- incorporates viruses or other physical or electronic elements that may damage or prevent the normal operation of the network, system or computer equipment (hardware and software) of CALMA RESEARCH & FACILITIES, S.L. or third parties or that may damage the electronic documents and files stored in such computer equipment;
- causes, due to its characteristics (such as format, extension, etc.), difficulties in the normal operation of the Service.
The User, agrees to refrain from:
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available or in any other way publicly communicating, transforming or modifying the Contents, unless the User has the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted;
- deleting, manipulating or in any way altering the copyright and other data identifying the reservation of rights of CALMA RESEARCH & FACILITIES, S.L.;
- trying to obtain the Contents by using means or procedures other than those which, depending on the case, have been made available to this effect or have been indicated to this effect on the webpage where the Contents are found or, in general, those which are normally used on the Internet for this purpose, provided that they do not involve a risk of damage or disablement of the website, the Services and/or the Contents.
The User will be responsible for the damages of any nature that CALMA RESEARCH & FACILITIES, S.L. may suffer, directly or indirectly, as a consequence of the breach of any of the obligations derived from the general conditions or the law in relation to the use of the website.
All the contents of CALMA RESEARCH & FACILITIES, S.L. are intellectual property of the company and are protected by national and international legislation on intellectual property.
It is absolutely forbidden to use the content of our website without written permission from CALMA RESEARCH & FACILITIES, S.L.
It is forbidden to establish this page as a framework for others, however, it is possible to establish a link to our Internet address as long as it is not related to false, inaccurate, incorrect, misleading or confusing statements or that are contrary to the law, morality or good customs.
The User may download the webpage on his/her terminal as long as it is for private use, without any commercial purpose, and therefore he/she may not exploit, reproduce, distribute, modify, publicly communicate, transfer, transform or use the content of the website for public or commercial purposes.
Violation of any of the above rights may constitute a breach of these provisions, as well as an offence punishable under articles 270 et seq. of the Criminal Code.
The trademarks, logos and any other industrial property rights that appear on this site are the property of CALMA RESEARCH & FACILITIES, S.L. The use of these trademarks without the prior written authorization of CALMA RESEARCH & FACILITIES, S.L. or third party trademark owners is prohibited.
Length of service
CALMA RESEARCH & FACILITIES, S.L. does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the operation of the website. Whenever reasonably possible, CALMA RESEARCH & FACILITIES, S.L. will give prior notice of any interruptions in the operation of the website; CALMA RESEARCH & FACILITIES, S.L. does not guarantee the usefulness of the website for the performance of any specific activity, nor its infallibility.
Access to the CALMA RESEARCH & FACILITIES, S.L. website is for an indefinite period of time; however, CALMA RESEARCH & FACILITIES, S.L. reserves the right to suspend access without prior notice to Users who, in its opinion, fail to comply with the rules of use of its website and to take appropriate legal action. Furthermore, CALMA RESEARCH & FACILITIES, S.L. reserves the right to restrict access to some sections of the website to the general public, limiting it only to specific Users or groups of Users through the provision of an access password for which they will be responsible.
Exclusion of liability
CALMA RESEARCH & FACILITIES, S.L. makes every effort to avoid any errors in the content of the website, but does not guarantee or take responsibility for any possible errors in the content of the website.
CALMA RESEARCH & FACILITIES, S.L. excludes any responsibility for damages of any nature that may arise from:
- The interruption of the operation or the lack of availability of access to the webpage.
- The privacy and security in the use of the webpage by the User, and/or the non-consented access of unauthorized third parties.
- The possible transmission of elements that negatively affect the computer systems.
- The accuracy, thoroughness and timely updating of the contents of its website. Consequently, CALMA RESEARCH & FACILITIES, S.L. does not guarantee the reliability, availability or continuity of its website or its content, and therefore the use of the same by the User is carried out at his or her own risk, without, at any time, CALMA RESEARCH & FACILITIES, S.L. being held responsible in this respect.
CALMA RESEARCH & FACILITIES, S.L. will not be responsible in the event of interruptions of the service, delays, errors, malfunctioning of the same and, in general, other inconveniences that have their origin in causes that are beyond the control of CALMA RESEARCH & FACILITIES, S.L. and/or due to a fraudulent or culpable action of the User and/or have their origin in force majeure. In any event, whatever the cause, CALMA RESEARCH & FACILITIES, S.L. will not assume any responsibility for direct or indirect damage, consequential damage and/or loss of profit. CALMA RESEARCH & FACILITIES, S.L. will have the right, without any compensation to the User for these concepts, to temporarily suspend the services and content of the website to carry out maintenance, improvement or repair operations.
CALMA RESEARCH & FACILITIES, S.L. excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and / or timeliness of the content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available or received, obtained or accessed through the Web; nor for the content provided by third parties or entities.
CALMA RESEARCH & FACILITIES, S.L. will try, as far as possible, to update and rectify any information hosted on its website that does not comply with the minimum guarantees of veracity. However, it will be exonerated from responsibility for not updating or rectifying it, as well as for the contents and information provided on it.
CALMA RESEARCH & FACILITIES, S.L. is not responsible for the use that the User makes of the services and products of the website or of his/her passwords, as well as of any other material of the website, infringing upon the intellectual or industrial property rights or any other right of third parties.
CALMA RESEARCH & FACILITIES, S.L. reserves the right to eliminate any content that is untrue, inaccurate and contrary to the law, morality, public order and good customs.
Legislation and jurisdiction
The provision of the service is governed by Spanish legislation, with the Courts of Madrid having jurisdiction, to which the User expressly submits.