CALMA RESEARCH & FACILITIES, S.L., from now on known as the RESPONSIBLE PARTY, is responsible for the processing of the User’s personal data and informs you that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and therefore provides you with the following information on the processing:
Ending of treatment: maintain a relationship with the User. The operations foreseen for carrying out the treatment are:
- Forwarding of advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, which makes it possible to carry out commercial communications. These communications will be carried out by the RESPONSIBLE PARTY and related to its services, or those of its collaborators or suppliers with whom it has reached a promotional agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Perform statistical studies.
- Processing orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the User through any of the forms of contact that are made available.
- Sending the webpage newsletter.
Data retention criteria: they will be kept for as long as there is a mutual interest in maintaining the purpose of the processing and when it is no longer necessary for that purpose, they will be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure the pseudonymization of the data or their total destruction.
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of their data and limiting or opposing its processing.
- The right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority (agpd.es) if he or she considers that the processing is not in accordance with the regulations in force.
Contact details to exercise your rights: Postal address: CALMA RESEARCH & FACILITIES, S.L., Paseo de la Castellana, 105, 7ºD 28046 MADRID.
Mandatory or optional nature of the information provided by the User
The Users, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in forms, expressly accept freely and unequivocally, that their data are necessary to meet their request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE PARTY are true and is responsible for communicating any changes to them.
The RESPONSIBLE PARTY informs and expressly guarantees Users that their personal data will not be transferred to third parties under any circumstances, and that whenever any type of transfer of personal data is made, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be requested beforehand. All data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In the event that not all the data are provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely adapted to their needs.
Pursuant to the provisions of the regulations in force on the protection of personal data, the RESPONSIBLE PARTY is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations for the processing of personal data for which it is responsible, and clearly with the principles described in Article 5 of the GDPR, whereby such data is processed in a lawful, faithful and transparent manner in relation to the data subject and is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which it is processed.
The RESPONSIBLE PARTY guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the Users and has communicated to them the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.